Time to pause and reflect on my renewed focus/vision to write something every day. I just wanted to share a few things I’ve noticed and observed over the week since the reboot.
- I seem to pause and think about things a little more as I consider them as potential topics.
- I get more and more anxious as the day rolls on if I have not settled on what to write.
- Most times once I start, I don’t seem to be able to stop.
- I am developing a voice that I can already see in the writing albeit ever so faint.
- I consciously am writing for me, but somehow I am thinking of how this will help others.
- I need to be patient with myself and not force the writing – one or two sentences could be enough.
- I’m a closet writer and not sharing with my immediate family.
- Writing can be hard.
So there you have it in no particular order some random observations after my first official week. It would be good to revisit this in a month or two and see if my views change.